DXN Reishi Gano(RG)- The Cleanser
DXN Reishi Gano is pulverized Ganoderma lucidum powder (220mg capsules). The Ganoderma lucidum used are harvested from a 90-day old red mushroom which contains more than 200 active elements. The major elements found are polysaccharides, adenosine, triterpenes, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Daily intake of Reishi Gano assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Benefits OF DXN Reishi Gano
Supplementation of RG can effectively help our bodies in:
improving general health
strengthening immune system
improving body function
attaining organ system equilibrium
regulating digestive system
improving blood circulation
DXN Ganocelium(GL) - The Balancer
DXN Ganocelium is pulverized mycelium of Ganoderma lucidum (450mg capsules). It is different from Reishi Gano that the Ganoderma lucidum used are harvested from a 18-day old Mycelium of Ganoderma lucidum. The mycelium are rich in polysaccharides, adenosine, organic germanium, triterpenes, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It has excellent effects in the improvement of general well-being.
Benefits OF DXN Ganocelium
GL helps the body in improving total body function and promotes effective blood circulation. It also supports the body in the regenerative process.
** RG and GL should be taken together for best results.
Some specific effects of taking Reishi Gano(RG) and
Ganocelium(GL) are as following:
1. Ganoderma lucidum can best regulate and activate the immune system. It prominently enhances the body immune function and increase self defense capability against tumor.
2. Liver Protection & Detoxification. Ganoderma lucidum speeds up metabolism of both medicine and toxic substances in liver, leading to curing of toxicated hepatitis.
3. Ganoderma lucidum can effectively dilate coronary artery, increase coronary vessel blood flow, and improve circulation in cardiac muscle capillaries, thus increase the supply of oxygen and energy to cardiac muscle.
4. Anti-aging Effect
The polysaccharides and polypeptides found in Ganoderma lucidum can effectively delay aging by the following mechanisms.
a. To enhance and regulate immune function.
b. To regulate metabolism and enhance synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.
c. One cause of aging is the reduction of self-originated antioxidant in the body. These antioxidants are essential for encountering damage to the body by free radicals. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides can remove the free radicals and prevent its damage to the body by stopping over-oxidation of lipid. Such action protects the cells and delays their aging.
d. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides prominently enhance DNA synthesis in cell nucleus, and increase the number of cell divisions, which results in delayed aging.
5. Effect on Neurasthenia
In Chinese medication, Ganoderma lucidum has been used to treat neurasthenia and insomnia since it works on the central nervous system.
6. Ganoderma lucidum can effectively reduce blood pressure of an anesthetized rabbit: systolic and diastolic pressure lowered by 15% and 25% respectively.
7. Treament of Diabetes
The principle is by enhancing utilization of blood glucose in the body tissues. Ganoderma lucidum serves as a substitute to insulin to inhibit release of fatty acids.
8. Helps fight Chronic Bronchitis & Bronchus Asthma
Ganoderma lucidum can stop coughing, clear sputum, and suppress asthma.
9. Ganoderma lucidum has been named the "Medicine of Eternal Life". It is mainly contributed to the effect on skin protection, and delaying aging.